1. Responsible for the company's network, and implement network technology upgrades.
2. Maintain network equipment, solve system problems, ensure continuous normal operation of the system, and keep smooth connection to the external network
3. Responsible for maintaining and updating the company's website, official account, etc.
4. Backup for the data center, data security and other related work
5. Responsible for daily maintenance and operation guidance of various systems such as OA
6.Responsible for the installation and maintenance of office computers, copiers, fax, scanners, servers and other equipment and software.
1. Bachelor degree or above, major in computer science
2. More than 2 years of relevant work experience, familiar with software such as Ding talk, WeChat is preferred
3. Abundant knowledge of network software and hardware, can complete the technical establishment and technical support of the network
4. Strong awareness of data security and confidentiality, and certain data mining and analysis capabilities
5. Rigorous and meticulous work, a sense of responsibility, a strong sense of time, and a team spirit.
1. Complete the company's legal affairs management, legal risk aversion, contract management, legal awareness promotion and other legal management work;
2. Responsible for the review of relevant legal documents;
3. Assist the superior to do other daily works;
4. andle daily litigation disputes;
5. Provide legal consultant to all departments of the company;
1. Bachelor degree or above, major in law;
2. 2 years working experience, construction industry background is preferred, new comer is also acceptable;
3. Pragmatic work and professionalism;
4. have strong communication skills, work responsibility, strong adaptability and acceptance.
1. Licensed Surveyor and Surveyor field assistant.
2. Field survey using total station, survey link, and drafting using Auto CAD.
3. Experience with Auto CAD, need to have experience operating total station, survey link, eagle point.
4. And need to be able to perform Topographic and Boundary survey independently.
5. "lay-out" or "setting-out": placing reference points and markers that will guide the construction of new structures.
6. verify that the work authorized was completed to the specifications set on plans.
1.Bachelor of Science degree in Civil or Structural Engineering.
2.Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
3.Strong computer skills and proficiency with Excel and Word.
4.Must be able to work independently or on a team in a high production environment.
5.Working knowledge of AutoCAD.
We are a financially strong, growth orientated, entrepreneurial company that offers excellent compensation, perks and benefits.
1.Produce structural design briefs, documents, reports and specifications as required.
2.Review Civil/Structural calculations to ensure that all engineering designs adhere to design code.
3.General forensic inspections, property condition assessments or similar building inspections.
4.General forensic inspections to determine failures and defects.
5.Performed building design using conventional materials such as reinforced concrete, masonry, steel, etc.
6.Ability to perform structural analysis.
7.Interpret architectural, ME drawings for design considerations.
8.Team player with good organization skills.
9.BS degree in structural/civil engineering.
10.Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
11.Approximately 25% travel.
12.Minimum 3 years’ experience.
1.University graduate, major is Civil & Structural Engineering.
2.Strong knowledge of Reinforced Design for General Structure (Foundation, columns and wall, Building stability check ..etc.) basing on Vietnam Code
3.Have at least 3 experience years in commercial or indusrial building, Fresh graduated Engineer are still welcomed.
4.Ensure the timely production of high quality Engineering drawings within specified timeframes
5.Have ability to manage workload and meet deadlines with minimal supervision.
6.Thorough knowledge of engineering deliverables, such as drawings, specifications, and of construction methods for steel structures.
7.Ability to express technical issues in a clear and concise manner, both written and verbally.
8.Ability to resolve design issues with suppliers, other engineering disciplines, construction, and the client.
9.Excellent listening, oral and written communication, planning and organizational skills are essential.